V1.1 Updates (2 and 3 were suggested by Mark Booth - still have a couple of his ideas to implement):
1. Fixed default value for Boost minor Gauge.
2. Added Shift Light Indicators and associated configuration.
"Settings -> Shift Light Preferences" added to configure the Shift Light functionality:
* Enable/Disable Shift Lights
* RPM Warning Threshold
Shift Lights start when the current RPM is within this number of RPM's away from the Gear's "RPM shift point"
Defaults to 1000 RPM - there are 4 Shift Light indicators so each light corresponds to 250 RPM closer to the Gear's Shift Point with this default value
* Warning Colour
When within 75.001-100% (eg. 800 ) of the RPM Warning Threshold, one Shift light is displayed in this colour
When within 50.001-75% (eg. 600) of the RPM Warning Threshold, two Shift lights displayed in this colour
* Shift Colour
When within 25.001-50% (eg. 300) of the RPM Warning Threshold, three Shift lights displayed in this colour
When within 0.001-25% (eg. 5) of the RPM Warning Threshold, four Shift lights displayed in this colour (see attached .png file)
When the Gear's "RPM shift point" has been hit, the shift lights flash
* RPM Shift Points for each gear added
* "Settings -> Demo Mode" updated to include a "Gear (used for Shift Lights)" option
When in Demo Mode, this gear's RPM Shift Point is used to control the Shift Light behaviour.
3. Added High Threshold "hit" Indicators to minor gauges.
When a minor gauge's High Threshold is "hit", a circle is displayed inside the gauge to indicate this.
The High Threshold "hit" indicators remain displayed until reset by the "Show Peaks -> Clear Peaks" button.
The screenshot below shows an example of the High Threshold "hit" Indicator in the "Water Temp" minor gauge.
This allows the user to see if a High Threshold has been hit at any time.
Will update the User's Guide on weekend.
1. Uninstall the previous version, if installed
2. Get the latest version from Android AdapTrackIt App
3. Delete the ".zip" suffix from the attached .apk file
4. Copy .apk file to your device
4. Run the .apk file to install the App.