Replaced the front and rear oil seals in the transmission along with the front cover gasket.
Followed by a shifter rebuild.
Six bolts and the front cover comes off, revealing the old paper gasket
Can't lose the shim that goes under the cover
Removed the front oil seal with just a screwdriver and a right angle pick, was unfortunately too lazy to go get a seal puller.
Pressed the new one in with a peg off a bicycle that managed to fit perfectly!
Rear seal was super easy, just need to wedge under the metal lip and go all the way around to get it out.
THERE IS AN ORIENTATION FOR THE NEW ONE, it is labeled UP and DOWN, there is a breather hole on the seal that needs to be positioned properly.
Found it really easy to get that pin out in the shifter turret by hammering on a short 1/4" extension
I was glad I decided to take off the side cover since these guys were just chilling in the bottom of the turret
I realize now that I am pretty terrible at showing any progress of any sort, but I bet you can see that I am fairly bored at this point since I am not driving.