Thanks for the comments!
I finally got some time to work on the car for the next season. My polyurethane bushing set for the suspension and differential has been sitting in the box for too long.
I raised the car and started with the differential. It ended up being far easier than I expected. I used a 6" two-jaw puller and a small aluminum plate with long sockets taped to it. The diff bushings slid right out without any issues. I loosened the PPF frame bolts at the transmission and lowered the diff to access the bushings.
I prepared the diff brackets for the install by first cutting the rubber from the brackets and then finish with a twisted-wire brush.
I painted them black before reinstalling them.
I also installed the bushings for the rear sway bar. I had to cut a bit of the lip to fit the bracket.
Here is the whole suspension bushing set.
I found that I had to seal factory holes in the arms. I welded and grinded them down then painted them before drilling and tapping new ones for the grease fittings.
Front suspension arms with fittings.
Upper rear arm with fittings.
I got a bronze shifter bushing on a black Friday sale. Shifting feels real tight, and precise. It doesn't quite snap back to neutral position at first, but it then wears in and feels smooth.
I also made a down-pipe support bracket. It uses the two factory mounting points on the transmission. I trimmed a piece of angle for the transmission bracket and welded a tab to an exhaust clamp. I plan to make a sleeve for the clamp.
Here is how it mounts the the transmission.
I decided to check the turbo and found this... Looks like I caught this soon after it happened.
I'll contact ARTech and see if I can buy another stud and nut.