A few quick updates...
Extraction hood. I picked this up locally from a dude that got it on a tub he was building for Spec Miata. It was painted Merlot Mica, but it was rattle-canned flat black by yours truly.
Put stage 8 locking hardware on the turbo. These suckers aren't coming loose at the track!
I also replaced my front brakes. The setup before I had was working well, so I stuck with it - Brembo OEM replacements up front with Hawk HP+ pads. The rotors are less than $30 each, so I don't mind burning through them! The last pair lasted a surprisingly long period of time.
I've got a long "to do" list for this winter:
- New suspension - still TBD
on which coilover setup
- Poly bushings
- A real paint job (DIY in my garage...no experience...should be interesting)
- Frame rails (awaiting install)
- BEGi Coolant reroute (awaiting install)
- New lower downpipe - mine cracked on the way to Nashville Superspeedway a few months ago...had it welded at a shop near the track and only missed one run group. Not sure if I trust those welds though...better for peace of mind to just replace it.