Not quite finished but it looks a ton better than it was before. I still have the piece on the right of the pic to repair as well
Passenger side trans tunnel. It's fully welded on the underside and I still have to finish the welds on the top side before I slather the welds in sealant
A friend helped me get the motor/trans back in the car for manifold and down pipe mocking up. You can spy one of the $40 ebay delrin engine mounts.
Degreased the front of the motor, installed the TSE reroute block off, changed the front main seal and water pump.
Inspecting under the valve cover I found caked oil residue on all the things
Since I am taking the head off to do the head gasket I'll just oven cleaner and diesel the crap out of it before re-installation.
I got pretty much all of the drivers side, gas tank area and transmission tunnel wire wheeled. Next challenge is the drivers side wheel wells and underside.
The coilovers, torsen diff & clutch/flywheel will be here next weekend. A friend is bringing back the windshield seal and some oem stuff from Canada in 2 weeks. Things are coming together, I just need 2 solid days of over cast skys to finish the welding.....it's ******* HOT down here