: Clean Title
I have a 1990 Mazda Miata for sale, in Canada - British Columbia.
: 266000 km
Asking price is $6500
: Dustin Batchelor
Phone: (250) 220-3491
263.7 WHP - mileage is on body only.
Time to sell my pride and joy. I have owned this car since 2002, and have put extensive amount of work into it.Stock horsepower at the rear wheel is 93, I dyno'd my car in January at 263.7. At 2150 pounds, this car is insanely fast. I've put thousands of dollars and personal labour into making this car what it is. Here is a list of some of the mods:
- 1997 mazda Miata 1.8 Liter motor with Flyin miata conversion equipment
- AEM EMS full ECU programmable computer replacement
- 1994 Mazda Miata rear drive train with OBX Helical limited slip differential
- Flyin miata DIY turbo manifold and 2.5" downpipe
- Godspeed GT28 turbo charger with HKS wastegate. Running at 14 psi of boost.
- 2.5" custom aluminum charge pipe, yonaka front mount intercooler, bosch aluminum blow off valve
- 460CC injectors, M-Tune dual feed fuel rail, walbro fuel pump
- 2.5" stainless catback exhaust with test pipe (catalytic converter included but significant reduction in horsepower if installed)
- Tein springs and KYB shocks
- Hawk HP Plus brake pads (front)
- VIS front bumper
- Racing beat rear fairing
- Konig Retrack 15 x 7.5" rims
- Momo steering wheel, short shifter, seat covers
- Harddog Duece roll bar (not a style bar)
- Excellent stereo
- ACT HDSS heavy duty clutch
- Complete launch control system (switchable on and off)
Lots of extras not listed. The HP can also be reduced if you are not comfortable. The soft top needs to be replaced. The car needs 94 octane fuel (Chevron). Lowering the horsepower of the car will allow you to run 91.
I am open to people test driving the car, but I want you to be serious about the deal. I will take you out for a drive first and demonstrate how the vehicle drives. The car is located on Vancouver Island. Very close to
I'm asking $6500. It is a 5 speed.