: Clean Title
I have a 1992 Mazda Miata for sale, in USA - Florida.
: 120000 miles
: Mazda 1.8L
Asking price is $3000 obo
* It has a 1995 jdm eunos roadster 1.8l with under 45k miles, tranny also came from the eunos roadster.
* engine and wiring is swapped using the flyin miata swap kit
* wheels are 13" enkie basket weaves which came on my 1974 bmw when i bought it years ago.
* practically new tires with about a month of driving on em.
* This car gets around 30mpg its absolutely awesome on gas.
* The lip is from Garage Vary, it was cracked and has been repaired you can see where it was cracked but the repair does not look bad.
* The car is very strong considering its all factory mazda parts
* the car weights just over 2k pounds so you can figure its not terribly slow but not a race car either.
* I have swapped in a vcs lsd rear end (bought the car with a broken rear diff years ago)
* It recieved a new radiator when i did the swap about 5 months ago
* new front pads and rotors last summer, new rear pads and calipers about a month ago.
* As you can see in the pics the paint is fading, its not terrible really accept for on the trunk and hood where its really gotten hit with the sun.
* there is no AC as the 1.8 engine did not come with a compressor and my old AC didnt work.
* The top is starting to show signs of wear and will prolly need to be replaced before next summer when the rain comes back (tops are only about 200 bucks)