: Clean Title
I have a 1992 Mazda Miata for sale, in USA - Michigan.
: 5000 miles
Asking price is $7900
Fully built '92, Mariner Blue, built for 400+hp.
Engine built by FM
Turbo system engineered by Full Race (http://www.full-race.com/Miata.html
System installed and initial tune by Dealer Alternative
I bought this from the owner who paid for all of the work. I was going to build it into a track car, but am now considering buying an NC for a track build. Car is located near Detroit, Michigan, and I can ship it for about $400 nationwide through connections I have.
5k miles on Fully built motor by Flying Miata with every possible option - receipts totaling almost $20k on motor alone.
*Wiseco forged Pistons 9:1
*Pauter forged rods
*FM Upgraded valves springs with titanium retainers
*ARP Main cap studs
*Adjustable cam gear
*Port and polished cylinder head
*Port-match intake and jetclean
*Polished valve cover
* Custom Full-Race (www.full-race.com
) tubular manifold.
* Full-Race T3/T61 turbocharger.
* Tial 44mm wastegate.
* Tial 50mm bov.
* Custom Radiator.
* Custom 20*3*11 in. dual backdoor Front mounted intercooler
* 2.5 in. Aluminum charge piping.
* Stainless 3.0 in. v-band downpipe.
* Stainless 3.0 in. v-band exhaust.
* GURU differential (1.8 rear end)
* Replaced top with cloth top with glass window
* Racingbeat suspension package (I also have Koni/Swift available for upgrade if you would prefer)
* Upgraded Stage 4 clutch and lightened flywheel
* LINK ECU with keypad
* Low Profile headlights upgrade
* Police Scanner
* Custom painted center console and gauge cluster. Work done by 3D Auto body
* Shaved Badges
* Chrome Roll Hoop
* Interior work totaling $4k
I am looking for $7900. I don't need to sell, but will if the right offer comes along. The car is currently tuned conservatively on the Link. I also have an AEM EMS if you would like that as part of the deal. That would be an excellent upgrade.
Please let me know if you have any questions.