: Clean Title
I have a 1992 Mazda Miata V6 for sale, in USA - Washington.
: 159000 miles
Asking price is $12500
I'm looking to simplify my life and focus on my one main project car. Having two projects is just turning into way too much of a money pit. So, it's time for the KLiata to go.
This car was originally created by Mark Snell, who did most of the fab work to get this car running in the first place. It was designed as an SSM autocross powertrain test mule for the KL-DE V6 motor that lives within it. I bought the car to finish the project, but then decided to go another direction for SSM and turned this car into a finished street car. I re-added a stereo, a brand new top of the line soft top (big glass window!), fabbed a custom intake manifold, created a great cooling system, and now the car runs and drives like a normal Miata, except with more torque. I commute in this car to work, I drive it to get groceries, and I've left it at the airport park and ride for a week in the rain. The car passes WA emissions cleanly.
* Dyno Dynamics Dyno: 180rwhp and 170rwtq
* 1992 Chassis
* 159k miles
* Manual Steering
* Recently installed brand new later-style top with glass window
* Kenwood KDC-X994 Head Unit with Bluetooth (that you can even hear/use while driving) and Infinity Reference Speakers
* 2.5L KL-DE V6 motor with KL-ZE pistons
* Autronic SMC Engine Management System
* Zeitronix ZT-3 wideband O2 sensor (installed and connected to EMS)
* MSD DIS-4 Ignition System
* Custom cooling system with fully working heater controls
* Extensively modified KL-ZE intake manifold
* Custom headers and exhaust, including swappable cat section (comes with cat section and "test pipe")
* Stock 5 speed Miata transmission with an FC RX-7 bellhousing and starter
* Lightweight aluminum flywheel, 4-puck ACT clutch
* 1.8 ("big") rear differential, with a Torsen and 4.1 rear end, with Energy Suspension bushings in it
* Tein FLEX 16-step adjustable coilovers
* Racing Beat Front Swaybar
* 15x6 99 sport wheels (pic
) with almost new 205/50/15 Kumho XS tires (not pictured on car)
* Recently corner-weighted and aligned (and set ride height)
* Wilwood brake proportioning valve
* Frame rail reinforcement kit installed
* Sparco Steering Wheel
The car is in Redmond, WA. I work from home, so I'm around most of the time to show the car. Asking $12,500
. Post, PM, or Email if you're interested or have any questions.
More pictures available here
I tried to take some video with my GoPro, but the audio is totally muffled. I'll have to figure out something else... Mark Snell has an old video on YouTube
. It sounds similar now without the ITBs but not exactly the same.