: Clean Title
: 172000 miles
Asking price is $$2500 obo
I bought this car because it came with a hard top that I needed for my daily. It is mechanically excellent and drives better than my personal Miata. It's so good, in fact, that I would have had this one repainted and swap all of my nice parts onto it if it didn't have so many miles.
- New condition soft top (was professionally installed and almost immediately folded under the hard top and left there)
- Body is straight
- Interior is in pretty good shape for an early Miata
- Kosei K1s 15x7 +38
- KYB AGX shocks
- Tan leather interior
- Torsen LSD
- Power windows
- Power mirrors
- Power steering
- AC blows snow
- Tires are excellent
- Recent brakes and timing belt
The Less Good:
- The top has some discoloring from being stored dirty under a hard top for several years, but has absolutely no tears and no leaks.
- While the body is straight, the paint is pretty sad. The hood, trunk lid, driver's fender and driver's door were replaced by the previous owner due to hail damage. The paint on the trunk and hood are the correct color, but they're the worst on the car, and the fender and door are a mismatched color.
- Most of the interior is pretty good, but the driver's seat shows a lot of wear/ cracking/ seam damage.
As shown in the pics above, the paint on this car is pretty sad, but the body is in excellent shape. A respray would completely revitalize it. The driver's seat is worn and deflated (common in early Miatas), but the rest of the interior is pretty good. A pair of nice seats from The Parts Group, and a respray would make this a great project car, or it would make an excellent daily as it sits.
I also have a bunch of go fast parts that could be included, or I could have the paint and interior issues taken care of as part of a deal.
More pics here: