: Clean Title
I have a 1994 Mazda Miata for sale, in USA - Florida.
: 111000 miles
I am the 4th owner of the car.
1st owner was an army guy who moved around a lot and sold it for that reason. He was the one put added the turbo.
The 2nd owner was a retired police chief who bought it as a weekend car. He performed a lot of maintenance on the car I will talk about later.
The owner before me was a Miata enthusiast like myself. He simply had too many miatas so he needed room in the garage.
This car has been with me for about 3 months. Circumstances have changed and I need a more practical car. I can't afford both.
Engine & Drivetrain: (all installed at 90k miles)
- Bell Engineering Hybrid Turbo kit
- Intercooler kit (8psi ~170whp)
- HKS BOV
- 2.5" downpipe all the way to the muffler
- HKS Exhaust (very quiet and deep)
- GReddy Boost gauge
- GReddy CAI with KN airfilter
- GReddy fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator
- NGK Blue spark plug wires
- ACT Clutch Kit
- Upper and lower shifter boots
- Raceland coilovers (400/350 rates) 2 year warranty (900mi)
- Slotted/drilled rotors and pads (97k)
- 4 calipers were replaced at around 100k mi
- XXR 002 15x8 et 0 wheels (900mi)
- 195/40-15 Falken Ziex tires (900mi)
- MOMO steering wheel
- White face gauges
- Kenwood receiver and speakers
- Pioneer equalizer/amp
- Chrome gas cap
- Push button engine start
I've got a binder of receipts and maintenance records from the previous owners. Additionally I have the manual for the turbo kit outlining everything about the kit.
Maintenance: The oil was changed 1500mi ago. I put a new top and new tires on the car about 900mi ago.The timing belt/water pump/pulleys/gaskets were changed at 90k miles as well.
I ran the autocheck report once I bought the car and it's clean as a whistle. PM and I will email it to you.
The only bad part that might need a look is a squealing AC belt. This happens every few days or so on a cold start. It goes away after about 30s. The car is 16+ years old so it has its share of dings and bug splats, but nothing out of the ordinary.
I've been daily driving this car for the past 3 months in the FL heat and it's reliable as a wood burning stove. No power steering/ABS. The AC blows cold. Needs nothing.
Any questions PM or email me at email@example.com
or call 813.454.22sixsix