03-30-2013, 02:30 PM
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lansdale, PA
Total Cats: 0
1995 Mazda Miata - $$6,500
: Clean Title
I have a 1995 Mazda Miata for sale, in USA - Pennsylvania.
: 84,446 miles
Asking price is $6,500
Hello MiataTurbo.net! It's been a while since I posted anything so I thought I would start again by posting my car! I have owned this car since 2002 and has been turboed for roughly the last 10,000 miles. If you're looking for a well sorted turbo Miata, this might be the car for you. Here is a short list of what the car comes with:
The following fluids have been changed in past 5K miles:
- Custom turbo kit:Complete Link(keypad, map sensor knocksensor, serial box, software, Palm Pilot & 550 injectors)
- Garrett gt28rs(Disco Potato)
- FM BOV
- ACT Extreme Clutch
- Custom intercooler, full 2.5 inch pipes on both hot and cold.
- Custom full 2.5 exhaust with Summit turbo muffler and 2.5 hiflow cat.
- KYB shocks with FM Springs and Fat Cat bumpstops
- Harddog rollbar with padding wrapped in leather
- FM Boost gauge
- Brand new All season Faulken tires. (Probably 10 miles on them)
- Stainless brake lines
- Stainless clutch line
- New timingbelt @ 80K
- New Axis brakes and rotors
- New double wall radiator
Interior of car:
- White FM Guage face plates( I still have original faceplates)
- New Carpet
- Has some scratches and small dings, but overall I say it is in very good condition for a 18 year old car. It's not a trailer queen, but it's not a POS either. It's been parked in my garage for the past 10 years with little exposure to the elements.
- Wheels in excellent shape.
- The owner before me painted the car and added the stripe.
- The roof is functional, but would recommend replacing if its going to be a daily. No tears or leaks, just old.
- Airconditioning was removed. Still worked and have all original parts.
I Dyno'd a few times and pumped out ~220hp on an auto tune at 12psi. I'm sure you could easily squeeze another 20-30hp if you spend time fine tuning. I have all my dyno charts if interested.
Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them. Don't let this miata slip through your fingers! It's going to be sad to see this car go, but it's time to move on.
And yes, I'll part out if not sold. ;)