: Clean Title
I have a 1997 Mazda Miata for sale, in USA - Colorado.
: 90000 miles
Asking price is $7000
: Maximilian Goldak
Phone: (219) 928-6970
I am looking to sell my 97 Miata. I currently need a larger vehicle and let’s be honest a miata doesn't quite fit that bill. The car has 90K miles on it, but the car is also my daily driver so the miles will be going up slowly. The car is a C package car, so that means it has the lsd.
My original plan for the car was to turbo it. Because of this plan, all of the modifications have been geared towards this, aka suspension, brakes, exhaust, etc. Though I moved out to Colorado last year with the car and lost access to my garage and friends with shops. So that got put on hold.
• FCM Custom Valved Coilovers F 450lb/in R 300lb/in
• Racing Beat Tubular Sway Bar
• 949 Racing Endlinks
• Carbotech XP10 Front Brake Pads
• Carbotech XP8 Rear Brake Pads
• Stainless Steel lines
• Wilwood adjustable brake proportioning valve
• ARP Extended Wheel Studs
• 949 Racing 6UL 15x9
• 949 Racing Forged Alloy Nuts
• Hankook RS3 225/45/15
• Hard Dog M1 Hard Core Hard Top
• Enthuza Turbo Racer Exhaust 3"
• Metal Core Catalytic Converter
• Hardtop with rear defroster.
A little history on the car, I purchased the car from a gentleman in Chicago in May 2008. The car had 58xxx miles on at the time of purchase. There is no rust on the car at all. The car does have minor scratches on it, but the car is also 15 years old so that is a given. It isn't going to win any beauty contests but for the most part everything is top notch. It has never been involved in an accident. The car is 100% reliable. It has been my daily driver for 4 years and I have never had an issue. When I purchased the car, the owner had recently completed the 60K mile service, aka timing belt, water pump, fuel filter etc. I just finished the 90K mile service on the car at the end of April.
• The car throws a CEL saying catalytic converter below efficiency threshold. The actual cause of this due to the exhaust itself which I found this out the hard way, replacing the cat with a high efficiency metal core cat, replaced both upstream and downstream 02 sensors. What happens is due to the exhaust diameter it doesn’t allow the rear o2 sensor to heat up enough to give an accurate downstream reading. This then relays misinformation to the computer thus throwing the CEL. This doesn’t affect gas mileage or performance on the car. The car still runs like a dime and gets 30mpg.
• The cars hard top does have some paint chipping on it. I purchased the hardtop this way, and in 4 years.
• The car’s radio antenna doesn’t raise anymore, not really sure why, but I haven’t listened to the radio in years so I don’t really for see this as any issue for many people.
• The last issue the car has is the driver’s side window is now manual as opposed to automatic. The motor ended up going out and I replaced the system with a manual system instead. I actually prefer this better for some reason.
I’m looking for 7500 for the car. I can lower the price by 800 without the hard top. I also have a set of winter tires and rims for sale with the car as well.
If you have any questions, need more pictures or anything at all, please pm me or give me a call/txt @ 219 928 6979