05-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Join Date: Dec 2008
Total Cats: 0
CA-Socal 1999 miata $4000
The miata is relatively stock. the milage on the vehicle is 127k mi. since i've owned the car, the oil has been changed every 3000 miles with nothing but mobile one products. last oil change was about 700 miles ago. the clutch is faily new. also changed the gear oil with mobil one 75w90 or 70w90. forgot which one. the car still runs strong.
the blue book value of the car with the milage and the blemishes has brought up the price. so that's why im starting the price at $4000. please notice the OBO.
LOWBALLERS WILL BE IGNORED(that means whoever your friend is charlie
- paint still good(British Racing Green)
- new headlight bulbs(sylvannia silver star) *the one better than the silverstars, cant remember the name of it though..
- kazama shift ****
- stock nardi steering wheel
- clean dash
- a/c still blows cold
- smooth ride
- comes with a squash scented air freshener bought through JXN
- its a time traveling Miata. looks way better than a delorean
The not so good:
- does not come with a flux capacitor
- it has a rust spot on the passenger side. next to the rear wheel
- the soft top has a hole in it
- has a few dings on the body, but there are no major damages
- sounds like a cricket sometimes when the car is warmed up.
if anyone has any questions. feel free to pm me your questions.
***Dont mind the extra dots on the picture.. photobucket is being retarded***
here's an example of what this miata COULD look like. pictures are from Speed Hunters
Thanks for looking
Last edited by speed_racerx; 05-08-2009 at 07:45 PM.