I'm selling my '99 Sport package with under 35k miles on it. The car has been stored every winter so it has never seen snow or salt. There is no rust. The sport package is essentially a base model with the Bilstein shocks, Torsen LSD, and a stiffer rear sway bar. The car does have A/C and power steering.
Don't really want to sell it but I want to start saving for a house so the toy will probably have to go.
* Flyin Miata BBB turbo kit running @ 10psi
* Flyin Miata 2.5" midpipe
* Flyin Miata single turbo exhaust
* Manifold and downpipe are Jet Hot coated
* HDHCDD roll bar with padding
* Black leather seats with red Miata stitching
* 16" Alloys
* Braided stainless brake lines
* Flyin Miata aluminum shifter bushing
* Momo ergonomic shifter wrapped in black leather
* Hood lift kit
The car has used Mobil1 oil all its life and has Redline synthetic fluid in the transmission and differential. The tires and brakes are going out and will have to be replaced. I'll leave that choice up to the buyer since everyone has a preference on what tires are the best in the world.