Im looking to get back into a miata as I miss it too much. I really like this car but its gotta go. What I have is a super clean, 51k original miles 03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege with a clean title no accident history. I got the car with the intention of keeping it for a long time and as a result, I pretty much fixed all of the issues the car had stock. No obnoxious stock fuel cut. No ridiculously rich fuel issues. No bogging. No ridiculous engine mount flex in the rear. Its the best and cleanest MSP I have yet to see in many years. I still have the stock Sparco Shift **** which is what will come with the car but youll have to get a shift extender as the threading on the short shifter isnt long enough to catch on the stock shift ****. The Re Amemiya shift **** in the pics does not come with the car.
1. Street Unit rear aluminum engine mount
2. Custom welded Aluminum Intercooler Hardpipes
3. ETS Side aluminum mount intercooler
4. 3 inch exhaust with no CAT (engine light is on because of it and disconnected VICS)
5. Hallman Pro MBC set to 10 psi
6. Split Second Fuel Controller
7. Autometer 20psi Vac/Boost Gauge
8. Falken Tires with 6k miles on them
9. Ralco Short Shifter
10. Corksport Bonze shifter bushings
11. AEM Uego Wideband
12. New Coil Packs and Spark plug wires
13. Redline Tranny and Diff fluids
The afrs are perfect and set to ramp up to 11.5 at 10psi. Idle, turbo, engine is all perfect. I am the third owner and the car has been garage kept most of its life before I got it. The interior looks and still smells new. What Im looking for is to either do a straight trade for an NA/NB or NC or out right sell the car. In this condition I have no qualms about asking 7300k obo
for it so we can start there I guess in regards to trade value.