I've been searching for a really good deal before I but, but this seems awfully cheap. Anything in particular I should ask? I guess first and foremost I should ask if it has a clean and clear title, or if it's been rebuid/salvaged. Other things in particular I should ask?
1999 Mazda MX-5 Miata 10Th Anniversary Edition - $3800
1999 Mazda Miata 10th Anniversary Edition
1.8 liter - 6 Speed Manual , Mileage 6450 , Black and Blue Leather/Suede seats, steering wheel, and shifter ****
Factory Hardtop (option on window sticker RARE), All original, never modified or driven hard a true gem.
The car has been in fully protected stored under a flannel car cover since the fall of 2003 and has only been driven 50 miles a year thereafter, and started 2-3 times a month during storage (car is on a battery tender).
Mobil One Oil changed every year regardless of mileage.I have all the Factory paper work, Factory Window Sticker, All 1999 brochures, Mazda Press Kit, Seiko Watch Set (never worn), 1/18th scale metal model, and Factory floor mats never used.
Extras purchased for the vehicle:
1) Mazda Chrome gas filler lid (and original)
2) Moss Motors Rear side lighting kit (rear side markers)
3) Moss Motors Front high flow grill (black)
4) Moss Motors Hardtop Hoist (never used)
5) Moss Motors Hardtop Cart
6) Moss Motors Trunk Lighting (never installed)
7) HID headlights bulbs
8) Flannel indoor car cover
9) NGK Blue wire set
10) K&N Air filter
11) Wesco Battery
12) Mazda Factory Bra
13) Saratoga Saddle Bag for inside Trunk lid
14) Code Alarm W/Keyless entry, auto locks, and trunk release
If you have any questions about this vehicle they will be answered A.S.A.P