Now for the upgrades...
This year we will try to pass the 375whp mark on pump so we changed a couple off things.
1. We sold the AEM FIC and bought an ms3/ms3x with an LC2 wideband. the megasquirt will add some nice features impossible to achieve with the FIC. The most noticeable one will be to be able to bump the limiter from 6900 stock to 8000 as power is still climbing at 7k. It will also add stuff like, launch control, traction control, afr safety, high power time enrichment, closed loop boost control...
2. We swap the OEM rods for MANLEY H beams
3. We upgrade valve springs to ZVS855 volvo springs
4. FM stage 1 clutch goes out and we install a custom KMP clutch built by me
5. we upgrade the crappy stock coils to LQ9 ones with plugs gapped at .040 instead off .018 currently with the stock coils
6. We install a billet 11 blade extended tip wheel in the ct26. this should give a better transient response and some extra air from the ct26
New dyno sheet should come in around a month as soon as the snow will be gone here..
I'll try to make more videos this summer of some pulls and at the track...