So the flanges/weld els finally got here form weirtech and 2 from stein (thanx again). Today we are bored and decide to get started on the manifold.
after much arguing and measuring, we decide to make it similar to the etd shorty:
and so it begins:
for now we just tack welded everything together to get the design and test fit it to make sure it all goes in good. His brand new (NICE) welding machine should get here in a while, and we will finish it up and start grinding down.
While test fitting we realized the turbo was clocked completely wrong, and wga bracket was all sorts of ghetto fabbed:
so I took off the hotside, clocked it:
and made a nice new bracket for it:
overall was pretty easy/cool day.
Will keep yall updated as we finish up the mani and fab up a dp.....(woulda been done today with everything if we had the good/strong welding machine thats soon to come)
It aint much, but its progress.