I wanted to buy some stuff but noticed that i cant post or send PM before i have 10 posts so ill tell something about my BP turbo project to gain those 10 posts
Im rebuilding my GTX engine to handel some power
- acl bearings
- 0,5mm oversize acl hyperlite pistons
- SPM H-profile Rods
- fully ported head whit 1mm ovesize exhaust valves and bronze valve guides.
- Custom made Intake and exhaust manifold "not done yet"
- Custom made fuel rail "not done yet"
- 630cc injectors
- COP ignition
- electronic boost control
- Vems genboard 3.3
- Bosch 044 fuel pump
- GTX OIL pump whit stiffer spring
- Adjustable cam gear
- Stock cams and springs for beginning
- Chassis for this engine will be Chevrolet Ascona
There is still loads of stuff to do before engine is planted to chassis.
Picasa-verkkoalbumit - Jouni - kansi
Some pics and flow charts of head. That head was lightly ported and had shitty angel job done before it was ported again. So those "before porting" charts are not from stock head.
Also i like to inform that i WTB. 5-speed tranny and oil pan what fits to 1.8 engine.
I live in finland so if someone wants to ship internationally. Let me know price including shipping fee.