I sourced some thick short radius ss bends 45mm diameter 3mm thick cast pieces and decided to build something decent.
double welded collector, took the die grinder and did some porting after it was done.
started the fun part
Sorry, dirty engine bay...i work on it more than i clean it.
Definitely noticed a more responsive, smoother spool with this setup over my previous manifold.
The next day it was on a mobile dyno and made a questionable 295hp. I don't trust those numbers because the guy running it couldn't even get an rpm reading for a torque figure resulting in a chart that looked like a joke. He was kind enough to not charge me for the pulls though.
The datalogs showed i was hitting 14psi around 5500rpm so i had to do some tuning on the controller to keep me around 12psi.
I'm sorry i don't have any before and after logs at the moment as i switched to a macbook and i have no idea what I'm doing.
ill upload a comparison pic soon.