Hey guys, just thought I would post my somewhat decent street dyno (log from hydra processed by data log lab). These are 2nd and 3rd pulls, just putting them up before my dynotune on Tuesday.
Everything was on a FM2 with the following composition:
FM2 w/ hydra
GT2560r at 8psi
1.8 (1896 - 1mm overbore) bottom end (9:1 wiseco pistons, carillo rods) w/ rebuilt 99 head and VICS intake (with solenoid, opens @ 5250 currently)
Arp main and head studs
Gapped copper NGK plugs with new wires,
Racingbeat exhaust (not sure on diameter, 2.75"?) and FM race pipe (catless)
It was ~ 80°F out at the time, and shortly before dark. Running using BP 92octane
Looks like ~185whp and ~160tq at 8psi. I hope to make 14-17psi (15 is my goal, but who knows
) 3rd is choppy because that's the best he could make it, not sure what that huge dip in power was.
Post-dyno tune (only really got 12psi and loads more torque):
: This graph is off, I didn't set wheel size nor weathering info. I'll fix it later today and re-upload. I made ~200whp and 184 tq.
I'm a little disappointed in the performance considering I spent hours getting the car tuned. My wastegate arm is fluttering for lack of a better term, and not allowing the turbo to build constant boost. Or that's what the tuner said. The turbo hit 12.5psi then struggles to maintain it, looking like a syn wave more then a straight graph. Not sure where to go from here.