Step 1. I checked and saw I had 2v at the map sensor itself but at the connector I had nothing.
Step 2. I connected 12v to pin 1 from the battery. negative went to pin 4. At pin 2 I had nothing!
At that point I knew it was something on the board.
To confirm I took a 1.5v battery and connected it between ground and pin 4. ECU read something other than 8
I think it was 88.
I went to the Map sensor itself and had 2.2v coming out. Then I went along the electical track until I found a point where I no longer had voltage. After looking carefully I found a crack in a resistor.
A trip to the rat shack got me a replacement ( im shocked they actually had something I needed). Soldered it in and BAM we have success
Then I went after the air temp sensor. Found I had a bad join at the board. Cut off old wire, attached new 1 piece wire and we are back in business!
Car runs like crap but will work on that tomorrow! Very exciting stuff!
Thanks to everyone who helped!