Seriously, wtf. I changed my timing belt to look like this at tdc.
I start the car and get the normal "crank but no start," checked the spark and got spark on both coils. I plug it back in, tried a few more times and then the car suddenly cranks like it's barely turning. I opened up my valve covers and it's still on the right markings since the tension is still tight on the belt. I still hear my fuel pump buzz when I turn it to on. I get one spark on the plugs when the car is set to on and megasquirt says my battery is at 11.56 volts. There's no spark when the car is trying to crank now.
Brain, I swear, I've tried it three times tonight not to mention trying it on a laptop with XP and one with Vista (I crash after a few seconds on the one with Vista now).
1. Fresh install of MSPNP_Setup_021108.exe
2. Downloaded the two .ini files above and it in the c:\programfiles\megatune\megatune2.25\mtcfg
3. Open up megatune, go to config, activated the hr10, save and exit
4. Turn the car to the on position, open up megatune
Sitting duck again, but now I can't even crank it right