10-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Elite AbsurdFlow Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Enschede, NL
Total Cats: 10
So, one more track day (Nürburgring Nordschleife) this month and then it's winter upgrades time.
What do you guys have planned?
- 3 cyl: car starts and idles on 3 cylinders. This has been for a while now and it revs fine and makes 235rwhp. It is cyl 3 that is failing. Most likely a faulty HLA. Ideas?
- Torsen: half-a-Torsen has been around for a few months now. Going to bolt it up. Keeping 5spd and 4.1 as I don't run out of gear even at Spa (134mph). I might at the Nordschleiffe, but that's the only track.
- Brake ducting: rotors see over 650C (1200F) so it needs more ducting. This will involve inline marine blower.
- Brake haulover: going to replace the piston seals of the Wilwoods.
- Video system: going to mount a more permanent (HD?) video system.
- MaX5: going to build that MaX5 racer.