Miata parts for sale/trade Buy, trade or sell your Miata parts here.

SamNavy end of build blowout!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Elite Member

Total Cats: 322
Default SamNavy end of build blowout!

Christmas is here and wives aren't cheap. Paypal or cash on pickup.
All prices include shipping to the 48 states and it'll be in the mail the next day, I PROMISE! I will ship to Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, but buyer pays actual shipping cost.

If you want something, PM me with your Paypal email and I will "REQUEST FUNDS". This makes it easier for all. But I won't be "dealing" for a week or so yet, so offers are firm until the post changes. If you're going to pickup, just let me know in the PM and we'll work something out.

Let me know if you want a more detailed photo of something.
Here we go.
Leave a poscat 0 Leave a negcat
Old 12-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Elite Member

#1: 3x2G DSM T25 turbine housings, no cracks: $35 ported: $40
1xGarrett T25 compressor housing, a little beat up, but mechanically perfect: $20
1x 2G DSM T25 compressor housing, perfect: $35

#2: DIY heat shield. Fit perfect over my RB 4-1 Header, won’t fit over turbo, mounts to valve cover, see pic installed in my vbGarage: $30

#3: Spare T25 parts.
2xRotating assemblies ($40 each): Compressor wheels are 7/10, no big nicks, but not perfect. A good cheap replacement for a wheel damaged beyond use. Turbine wheels have seen better days, one is 7/10 usable, other is 5/10 (wouldn’t run more than as a temporary thing, significant nicks in blade tips), included with compressor wheels, better one goes to first sale

1x 2G DSM wastegate (the one in the top middle w/vaccum line attached). I think they’re 8-9psi rated: $40

1x Stock exhaust manifold gasket, 60k miles on it, dirty: $10

1x oil hardline, probably off a 2G DSM, but don’t remember where I got it. Looks like 3an or 4an w/ flared ends. $10

#4: Stock front underpan. Good condition for 135k miles. Nice one to modify or experiment on while preserving your stock one. Pickup only for now: $30.

#5: 2G DSM T25 CHRA: $30. Guts from 3 T25’s: I’ll sell these for shipping price, just tell me what you want. The C-clips and snap-rings are probably all good, bolts included. I’ll send you whatever you want out of the pile though, just let me know: $offer
Attached Thumbnails SamNavy end of build blowout!-2g-parts.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-diy-heat-shield.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-misc.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-stock-air-dam.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-misc-t25-guts.jpg  

Old 12-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Elite Member

1g DSM Mitsubishi TD05H. Pulled out of a junked Talon… car was running when it was hit. Turbo has slight shaft play, but IMO won’t need a rebuild for awhile. Includes Turbo, compressor outlet pipe, oil feed banjo hardline (that won’t fit anywhere on a Maita), one water hardpipe, upper downpipe with 02 sensor attached (angle prevents being used on Miata unless your Manifold is angled) , wastegate, oil drain hardline (just cut the end off and run a hose to your tap), and exhaust manifold. Turbine housing is cracked as shown in pic 2.
To get this to work on a Miata, you’ll need some creativity, but the turbo itself is sound: $140 (shipping is the major expensive, manifold weighs 10lbs)
Attached Thumbnails SamNavy end of build blowout!-td05h-2.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-td05h-4.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-td05h-5.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-td05h-comp.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-td05h-turb.jpg  

Old 12-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Elite Member

#1: Racing Beat 4-1 header. NOT CARB CERTIFIED. Approx 100k miles, but in perfect condition. Break out the metal polish and have a party… it’ll look like new: $400 new from Goodwin: $250 pickup only for now.
#2: Stock hardline from water distro block back to heater core… runs along engine under header/manifold. I modified one from another car. You cold modify this one to get more clearance for your downpipe: $20

#3: 99% full roll of gasket material. (note, not good for oil drain gaskets). $Free with order of anything else if you want it and there’s room in the box.

#4: Complete Air Conditioning System. Pump, Condensor, Evaporator, Dryer, all lines, bolts, and brackets,etc… It sat unused and uncharged for about 50k miles in my car. Full refund including shipping if it doesn’t work after you install it and charge it: $150 pickup only for now.
Attached Thumbnails SamNavy end of build blowout!-rb-4-1.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-stock-heater-hardline.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-99%25-full-roll-gasket-material.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-100%25-complete-stock-ac.jpg  

Last edited by samnavy; 12-12-2006 at 02:18 PM.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Elite Member

#1: 1.6 fuel rail. Buy this one, do the Dual Feed Fuel Rail mod and have no worries if you screw it up… then sell your original to make it free: $40

#2: 1.6 Fuel Pump. Stock pump with 135k miles on it. But better than using it is to install your Walbro in this one and have no worries if you screw it up… plus, no down time: $40

#3: Misc stuff
2” 45* pipe bend with rolled ends: $15
2” 45* pipe bend with ends cut off, but one end included: $10
2.5” coupler (black) $5
Boost Gauge vacuum feed line (about 4 feet) $5
7 T-bolt clamps: 6 are 2” and 1 is 2.5” $2 each
2’ long piece of blue 2.375 (2 3/8) silicone hose $15
K&N Universal Filter 3”opening approx 4”diameter and 6”long (won’t fit up next to brake master cylinder next to firewall, but maybe elsewhere: $25 brand new, never used
Turbine flange off of something: $5
Spare pieces of exhaust tubing. 2” and 2.5” $5

#4: Complete stock 1.6 intake (minus MAF). Includes crossover tube, breather hardline, airbox, custom CAI snorkel, but not original snorkel (drill hole in firewall and take cold air from cowl)… see pic in my vbGarage. $50

#5: 4an oil feed line. Perfect length for going up the dipstick and over the top, or across to the brake lines and in the side. Includes 4an flare fittings on both ends, a 90* 4an fitting (you must cut off a current end to put this one on), and another fitting that goes into the CHRA on a 2gDSM T25 (will probably fit most T25’s but no guarantee). The only other thing you need is the block fitting. $45
Attached Thumbnails SamNavy end of build blowout!-1.6-fuel-rail.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-1.6-fuel-pump.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-misc-pipe.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-complete-intake.jpg   SamNavy end of build blowout!-4an-oil-feed-line.jpg  

Old 12-09-2006, 04:20 PM
Elite Member

ITEMS IN THIS POST SOLD

Last edited by samnavy; 12-12-2006 at 02:17 PM.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:54 AM
Elite Member

Total Cats: -5

Originally Posted by samnavy
ITEMS IN THIS POST SOLD

Thank you!