Ok here we go. Sorry I didnt take a picture of the wheel before hand, but its a basic Daisy.
The stuff I used, Dupli-Color Adhesion Promoter, Filler Primer, High Performance Wheel coating, The only clearcoat I saw. All of this plus the chemical stipper, less then $40.
I was very impressed by the chemical stipper, these are after just a few minutes.
The directions say to scrape and hose, so I did. I was alittle too eager so I stripped it twice.
The insides of the wheel was nasty
Since I didnt have note cards, but I did have lots of news paper, I masked it off with paper and loads of masking tape. This part was a pain in the back. The Adhesion Promoter wasnt easy, its clear and dries fast. Making it hard to see where you've been
First thin coat of primer.
Little more primer
First coat of my color. Lots more flake then I had assumed
Apparently I didnt take pictures of the middle coats of color. Colored
Stripper has dried, been wipped down. Noticed some flake from the inside had collected on the outside.
Looks like I skipped the middle priming, heres the final.
First coat of color.
Last coat of color, and clear coats, and masking removed