A little while ago I wanted to sell the car, changed my mind. A friend talked me into keeping her and doing a LSx swap. So I am here to see what you guys think is good market value for what I have. I will be doing the swap over the winter months (Nov.-May).
Ok here it goes, just respond with what you think I can get, non necessarily what they "should" go for - we all know that those two things are very different
1999 AE part out...
- Engine, 1.8 100,xxx. I will get the Compression numbers before I pull it. Runs great
- Transmission - 6-speed transmission
- Torsen(R) limited-slip differential, 3:91 with shafts and drive shaft
- Turbo, FMII Turbo system w/IC
- Xede Engine management, 550cc injectors and billet duel feed rail
- Full FM 2.5 Exhaust with duals
Any help that you guys could lend would be greatly appreciated.