How (and why) to Ramble On your domestic shorthair - Page 661 - Miata Turbo Forum -Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #13201
Antisaint
iTrader: (17)
 
Vashthestampede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Danbury, CT
Posts: 4,637
Total Cats: 45
Default

Welp. Looks like I have an ulcer.

So much for getting ---- faced tomorrow.
Vashthestampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:47 PM   #13202
I haz no trubo
iTrader: (2)
 
Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 2,971
Total Cats: 101
Default

Car's packed with spare parts, tools, fuel jugs and tent. Miata cleaned/waxed and checked. Ready for a 9-5 open pitlane trackday tomorrow
Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #13203
Senior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London,OH
Posts: 1,125
Total Cats: 12
Default

I love how my family borrows my car and bring it back on E. I love a good game of see if I can make it to the gas station.
redturbomiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:40 PM   #13204
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Springfield IL
Posts: 2,750
Total Cats: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redturbomiata View Post
I love how my family borrows my car and bring it back on E. I love a good game of see if I can make it to the gas station.
Get a real clutch. They'll never want to drive it again.
chpmnsws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #13205
Senior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London,OH
Posts: 1,125
Total Cats: 12
Default

My dad has a center force mechanical clutch in his cobra. I don't think they make one that stiff for a miata
redturbomiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:35 AM   #13206
A living god
iTrader: (23)
 
viperormiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Key West
Posts: 5,932
Total Cats: 222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
My butt is packed with spare parts, tools, fuel jugs and tent. Bunghole was cleaned/waxed and checked. Ready for a 9-5 open pitlane deposits tomorrow
Oh you are so nasty
viperormiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:51 AM   #13207
Elite Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Pen2_the_penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 3,688
Total Cats: 92
Default

Took a night cruise through the city streets, came across a mini that had a california vanity plate "sosrry", nice bbs wheels, and it was a S model at an empty dark intersection, so I thought I was in for some good ole shenanigans from the light to the next red. As I pull up, I rev the car a little, seeing if they would bite. Appears he was busy douching it to his dubstep, so I rev harder to use the hks bov as a "HEY LETS DO SOME BAD STUFF". He sees me, and as I get ready to launch with a ---- eating grin on my face, he does something I didnt expect...


...The turn lane got green first and he crossed over in front of me and flipped a bitch.


...thats what he meant by so sorry.
Pen2_the_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #13208
I haz no trubo
iTrader: (2)
 
Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 2,971
Total Cats: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperormiata View Post
Oh you are so nasty
Your mouth awaits my deposit
Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #13209
Senior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London,OH
Posts: 1,125
Total Cats: 12
Default

Sitting on the side of the road waiting for a truck and trailer, vlsd finally let go.
redturbomiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #13210
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Faeflora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,763
Total Cats: 115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen2_the_penguin View Post
Took a night cruise through the city streets, came across a mini that had a california vanity plate "sosrry", nice bbs wheels, and it was a S model at an empty dark intersection, so I thought I was in for some good ole shenanigans from the light to the next red. As I pull up, I rev the car a little, seeing if they would bite. Appears he was busy douching it to his dubstep, so I rev harder to use the hks bov as a "HEY LETS DO SOME BAD STUFF". He sees me, and as I get ready to launch with a ---- eating grin on my face, he does something I didnt expect...


...The turn lane got green first and he crossed over in front of me and flipped a bitch.


...thats what he meant by so sorry.
don worry i will snuggle you

btw plz more details on womens

i am bringing part of my stripper harem out west but not enough

need more biddys
Faeflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:51 AM   #13211
Elite Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Pen2_the_penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 3,688
Total Cats: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeflora View Post
don worry i will snuggle you

btw plz more details on womens

i am bringing part of my stripper harem out west but not enough

need more biddys
when you get unbanned we will snuggle and talk tenderly about that subject.
Pen2_the_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:26 PM   #13212
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
pusha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 7,363
Total Cats: -28
Default

I'm pretty sure Faeflora has been peed on during some sort of freaky sex ritual at least twice in his life
pusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #13213
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Posts: 6,841
Total Cats: 63
Default

Currently warpping up watching **** at work for the day.....as part of my job.


Suck it.
Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:27 PM   #13214
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 39
Default

Random thought. Cookies and creme Muscle Milk tastes better than regular chocolate. I had been a chocolate guy for so long, but now I know what I've been missing.

This could be horribly twisted around to sound sexual...
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #13215
A living god
iTrader: (23)
 
viperormiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Key West
Posts: 5,932
Total Cats: 222
Default

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is noticing all the commercials with dubstep.

Kill it off fast? This is the way to do it.
viperormiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #13216
I haz no trubo
iTrader: (2)
 
Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 2,971
Total Cats: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
Currently warpping up watching **** at work for the day.....as part of my job.


Suck it.
I got drunk and ate on the company's dime. You suck it
Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #13217
A living god
iTrader: (23)
 
viperormiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Key West
Posts: 5,932
Total Cats: 222
Default

I get free beer at work and am allowed to walk around with it whenever I want.

Too bad I don't drink, lol

Oscar, you're never on the chat anymore. I miss you <3
viperormiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #13218
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
pusha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 7,363
Total Cats: -28
Default

I liked Barack Obama's page on my buddy's FB and he's flipping a shit.

omg this is great
pusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #13219
I haz no trubo
iTrader: (2)
 
Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 2,971
Total Cats: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperormiata View Post
I get free beer at work and am allowed to walk around with it whenever I want.

Too bad I don't drink, lol

Oscar, you're never on the chat anymore. I miss you <3
We just have Friday afternoon drinks here in the centre of the Hague. Nice weather, terrace, womans. It's all good.

We should talk again soon. I'm barely online anymore now that I work 40+ hours a week and I'm tired like a bitch every night.
Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #13220
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 18,765
Total Cats: 324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA6C-Guy View Post
Random thought. Cookies and creme Muscle Milk tastes better than regular chocolate. I had been a chocolate guy for so long, but now I know what I've been missing.

This could be horribly twisted around to sound sexual...
the vanilla creme is pretty decent too. I need to get that stuff over this other crap I have now.
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Uconn Car Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 1 01-23-2016 10:17 PM
Uconn Car Show Sat, April 9th 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 7 04-11-2011 11:00 AM
Uconn Car Club Spring 2010 Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 92 04-12-2010 06:20 PM
anual uconn car show/meet 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 0 02-19-2008 10:03 PM


Tags
brain <3 me, brainy <3s hollywood, cancerous testicles, cuban caveman, furry barnacle, get fragged faeflora, joe p for prez, lyrical joe perez, not hit block, peter falk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 PM.