03-24-2007, 05:54 PM
Tour de Franzia
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Total Cats: 326
TDR Track Day at Motor Sport Ranch - June 23rd
If people don't sign up, the event will get cancelled!
The track is just south of Fort Worth, TX
TDR@MSR2007 - June 23, 2007
Motorsport Rach - Cresson, Texas
TDR has secured a Miata-only track day for Saturday June 23, 2007 at Motor Sport Ranch in Cresson,Texas, one of the premier tracks in the country. This event will be limited to the first eighty Miatas entered. The Apex Driving Academy will be providing instructors for the event to provide instruction for novice through to experience drivers, as needed.
• The event will include a minimum of 4 twenty minute sessions, weather and track conditions permitting
• Classroom sessions and in-car instruction will be mandatory for novice drivers.
• Track sessions will be limited to twenty Miatas each, and will be grouped by driver experience.
• All participants receive an event t-shirt, and dinner with door prizes after the event is complete.
• Roll bars are required when running with top down.
• Approved helmets, long sleeve cotton shirts, long pants, and closed toe shoes are required.
• No passengers are allowed with participants except for instructors.
• A tech inspection of your car needs to be completed prior to the event.
• Your Miata will be checked at registration to ensure it is prepared to run the event.
Cost for the event is $160.00, due by May 15, 2007 (non-refundable but transferable*). After that date, entry fees increase to $180.00.
Please complete the Registration Form and send it in early to assure yourself of a spot. Download Registration Packet
We look forward to everyone having a great day at MSR in their Miatas, and hope to see many of our old and new friends at the track.
Remember--send in the attached registration form soon because this event will sell out quickly.
See you at the track,
Track Dog Racing