DETAILS FOR DYNO DAY, PLEASE READ ALL
1) 4/5/08 Saturday dyno day is here: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/73+Albe...DE+19702-1361/
Phone number there is (302)369-0200
I will be there at 8:30am at the latest and dyno runs will begin at 9am sharp and run until we are done.
If you are NOT going to hit the dyno, please park in the lot across the street so we can have room to move the dyno cars around.
2) Cost is $55 for 4 runs with WB and adjustments inbetween. They were going to charge $60 a head just for the dyno, but they cut a deal b/c we have used them in the past. If you're going to bitch about the price, don't come.
Lunch will be $5 per head and any extra leftover funds will be put back into miataturbo.net, not my pocket. FWIW, IIRC we still have $12 leftover from last dyno day to offset this one (ooooo.....big money)
Food will include burgers, hot dogs, pizza, soda, chips, and condiments. If you want to bring your special receipe to grill, then no one will stop you. If you are not dynoing, then please just get me $5 a person for lunch. Please bring exact bills as I'm not the bank yo.
3) If you plan on getting on the dyno, this will be the process to keep things running smoothly:
- when you arrive find me to sign a release form for the dyno shop
- you will be asked to get your car to the staging area when the car before you is on the dyno (this is so you are ready to hit the dyno so make sure you car is warmed up, laptop hooked up, etc... we are having a lot of cars so don't waste time)
- when you get strapped on the dyno please pay me $60 cash so we don't have to waste their time having each person pay (BRING CASH
, no CC/debit/etc...), and just to pre-empt the stupid comments, if people want to see or have me post up the receipts for the dyno/food/etc, I will, just to prove that this is not a money making day. FWIW, I'm fronting a payment for all the food as well as the dyno day (minimum number of cars will be charged to my cc regardless).
- if you plan on making any adjustments between runs (AFPR/MBC/different maps) have EVERYTHING ready in advance, i.e. have tools out, have a plan, and make several maps so you can quickly upload them
- after you dyno, please take you car to the lot across the street as well
4) MOST IMPORTANT
If you are coming, I need EVERYONE to PM me with the following info so I can plan. Do not assume I'm putting you on the list just because, if I don't get a PM then you will not be on the list.
- How many people/cars are coming? If you want to also give me car details then great.
- How many cars are dynoing?
- How many peeps are eating?
If we have time afterwards or people just want to hang out, we can hit the kart racing place and possibly dinner afterwards so bring your helmet just in case, if you have one.
Save the date bitches! April 5, 2008 Saturday. Dyno, cool cars, peeps, food, and fun. Details to follow. Just posting this early so you folks can save the date and get working on those cars!
We're going to stay with the same dyno in Delaware and pricing should be $40 and likely less depending on how many cars come out. This is NOT a tuning day (or we'll never get everyone on), BUT they do let you make adjustments inbetween pulls as long as it doesn't take forever.
We will be taking advantage of the BBQ this time so there will be food/drink. Depending on how things turn out there might even be prizes. We'll see.
If we can like last time, adding some indoor kart racing at the end would be a bonus.
There should be some interesting
miatas there to say the least, and initially, I'd like to keep this to guys on this board and friends before opening it up to the masses as it keeps getting bigger every year, and I'd rather have the forum members get on first. Oh an folk with "interesting" miatas should post what they are bringing...(i.e. V8 swaps, twin turbos, build engines, etc...)
1) brgracer (Tom) - 1.6L Begi mani/DP, GT2560, Megasquirt
2) braineack (Scott) - 1.6L worked head, Begi mani/DP, T3 super 60, Megasquirt
3) y8s (Matt) - 01 1.8L custom GT2876 setup, Hydra
4) paul (Paul) - 94 1.8L custom GT2560 TurboTim Absurdflow setup, Megasquirt PNP
5) TurboTim (Tim) - 1.6 w/swapped 1.8L custom TWIN turbo setup (now with larger twins
), AEM EMS
6) Olderguy (Bruce) - 1.6L GReddy, EMB + autotune (lone MS holdout
7) Mach929 (Phil) - 1.6L GReddy, Megasquirt PNP
8) Stripes (John) - 95 1.8L HKS mani/custom DP, Disco Potato (aka GT2860), link ECU
9) that7guy (Sevan) - 1.6L GReddy, bandaids?
10) shuiend (Lars) - 94 1.8L BEGi S1 w/SR20 T25, Megasquirt
11) budget racer (Nick) - 1.6L Begi S-kit w/GT2554
12) Newbsauce (Brad) - built bottom 1.6L, custom mani/DP, GT2871, Megasquirt
13) ArtieParty (Artie) - 95 shortblock + 99 head NA
14) RSV -95 (Riccardo) - 95 block/00 worked head, Begi S-2 w/GT2554, Hydra
15) cardriverx (Steve) - 1.6L auto shop T3 custom setup, Megasquirt
16) neogenesis (Brian) - built 1.6 block + head NA (for now...)
17) MikeRiv87 (Mike) - 1.6L GReddy, Megasquirt
18) PhantomRoadster () -
19) urgaynknowit (masshole...haha) - 1.6L GReddy
20) JJ - 95 1.8L IRTB setup, Megasquirt PNP
21) rappadan (Dan) - 1.6L GReddy, Megasquirt, wicked dragon graphics on car
22) airbrush1 (Ken) - 00 1.8L custom T3/T4 turbo setup
23) pjm () - 00 1.8L GT2560 setup, Hydra
24) evank (Evan) - Mazdaspeed Miata