PDX Registration is open!!
After you have registered for Zoom-Fest, Follow this link the the SCCA website. -> Atlanta Region of SCCA - Sports Car Club of America
In the middle of the page you will see:
"Register Now for July Double SARRC, Pro-IT and PDX"
First read the rules by clicking on "PDX SUPPS"
Sign up by clicking "REGISTER ONLINE"
1) At the bottom of the page you will see "I am a new user" button to click.
2) Fill in your name, email address and zip then click "continue"
3) Fill in the rest of the required info then click "continue"
4) When asked for SCCA info use this:
Member Number = 007
Membership Expiration = 08/01/09
SCCA Region = 3
Competition License Level = N/A
5) Fill in Make, year and Model and leave the rest blank (unless you really want to fill it in) - Click "continue"
6) Driving experience is not necessary to fill in unless you plan to select the "advanced" group. - Click "continue"
7) Click the check box next to "PDX". It will drop down for you to choose the last option - "PDX (other) - Driving" @ $100
Choose a class in the pull down. Do not choose a class higher than your experience. Rule of thumb is: If you have not ran a PDX in the past you will be group "A". If you have run before and were signed off you are group "B". Make sure to bring your log book from past events in order to not be automatically put in the "A" group.
Read the waiver and then check the box then click "Preview Order"
NOTE: You will need LONG sleeve shirt, LONG sleeve pants and a helmet that meets the rules.