05-22-2014, 02:37 PM
Join Date: Mar 2014
Total Cats: 1
A Miata newb from WI saying hi
Picked up my first Miata a few months ago (from the FS of this board, naturally). I'm new to Miata's, but not to Mazda's or turbos. Moving from a Speed3 with the usual mods running E85.
Just wanted to say hi, looking forward to autocross on Sunday and getting used to this Hydra software, coming from Cobb ATR.
Oh yea, I'm from Milwaukee.
The car is already nicely modified, some highlights:
• New factory Mazda crate engine professionally installed
• FM II Hydra turbo kit professionally installed with Hydra Nemesis ECU
• FM crossflow radiator w/ stage 2 fans and shroud
• M-Tuned Engine Coolant Reroute
• Light weight flywheel and FM level 2 clutch
• Good-Win Racing Version 4 Big Brake Kit
• Fat Cat Motorsports Custom Shocks/Springs/Bump Stops
• Racing Beat Tubular Front Sway Bar w/ adjustable end links
• FM Frame Rail Reinforcement
• Racing Beat Stainless Steel Exhaust
• Team Dynamics Wheels w/ BF Goodrich Rival Tires (4)
• Hard Dog Double Diagonal Roll Bar w/ Harness Bar
• Easy install Ultra Shield TDR Rally Sport Racing Seat w/ 5 Point Harness
• Momo Steering Wheel w/ NRG 2.5 Quick Release Hub
• Miata Hard Top w/ working defrost
Here's the car, my daily is a Saab 9k with a 2.3T, the Miata is a sunny day / weekend car.