07-24-2016, 10:27 AM
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Total Cats: 1,426
Originally Posted by skippy008
So I turned it on in the programmable outputs menu and will give it a try tomorrow. It makes since why it wouldn't work! Will let you know tomorrow thanks for the input!
if you turn pa0 on in programmable outputs as well as boost control, youll end up with a conflict error...
There's a few things you need to do in order to make EBC work correctly.
- Build your DIYPNP correctly.
- Your selected output must be unused, and go through the physical EBC driver circuit on the DIYPNP PBC before going out to your Boost Solenoid.
- In your case: pa0 to boost in. boost out to your boost solenoid ground via whatever pin you decided to put it on to get it out of the DIYPNP and connect to your solenoid.
- Wire the solenoid correctly.
- One wire attaches to the DIYPNP
- One wire gets a switched 12v supply
- Plumb the solenoid correctly.
- the solenoid needs a boost source.
- the solenoid needs to connect to the wastegate.
- Boost Control parameters in software needs to be setup correctly.
- I'm too impatient at this point to hand hold. Give us less information please. Dont attach your MSQ. Dont explain how you wired 2A back to the solenoid. Dont tell us if you gave the solenoid power or not. be as lazy as possible so we have to do all the heavy lifting.
Last edited by Braineack; 07-24-2016 at 10:42 AM.