Got it working perfect now.
For some reason the base tune didn't transfer some settings like secondary fuel constants so idle was impossible and misfire every other cylinder.
Idle was also really hard to get working, with screw all the way closed and base tune set it would idle at 3k rpm at times, followed a guide from the mx5nutz forums posted by Mr Slow http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.p...dpost&p=622221
and idle is perfect now with ac/lights and whatever else there is.
Also there was a problem with the MAT sensor connection to the old connector, it would be an intermittent connection goes to -30c in spikes and stays at 21c the rest of the time, so i cut the connectors off and spliced directly into the harness, perfect temp now.
Im including the msq and the msl of my current setup, maybe it will help someone. also please critique my tune, i want to make sure i didn't miss anything.
Thanks everyone for your help.
Ill see you again when turbo comes in.
EDIT: Secondary fuel and ignition is wrong in this setup, needs to be disabled and VE table remapped. Matt pointed it out to me.
it idled better for me with it on before, but its wrong.