So, Had some help off a friend viewing the log file. So im getting error 38 during cranking, which according to THIS
means "37, 38, and 39 Pattern does not match 4G63"
Also squirt isnt powering off/resetting during cranking, so one less thing for me to worry about.
going to run a composit log tonight with the fully charged battery.
Also made the following changes:
1. set map and bars sensors to MPX4250
2. basic log / general settings > set view to Centigrade
3. turned off launch control
4. turned off boost control
5. turned off flat shift
6. EGO set to single wideband (step size 1%, authority 20%, ignition events 16 - come on after coolant temp of 50c's)
7. injector dead time set
8. PWM current limiting turned off
9. enabled fuel cut/overrun