I took a log today to see if I could replicate when the motor is running, and it's better, but still not 100% IMO. I'm going to play with the RPM scaling and see if I can't either fix it, or show the problem more clearly. Thanks all.
The big picture is this: if it works, it works. you want 14psi, whether that's 50% DC or 65% DC, it's all the same really.
before my exhaust I was hitting 70% DC it maintain 12psi, now I go to 8% DC for 13psi
I know that. On my old turbo I had the damn thing near closed off to maintain 12psi at redline. The problem is that the DC I enter into the map isn't the DC the motor is running, and I don't want to just compensate 10% and have it suddenly start working one day.
Here's a bunch of stuff that might help. Datalog is of the full boost map, 80% DC above 90% TPS and 4000rpm. At 4176.499s, you can see a full-throttle run, 1st through 4th, and the boost DCs never go above 72%. I included that MSQ as well. I'm also uploading a video of me revving the car in the parking lot, showing the Megatune dashboard reading 72%.
It wouldn't let me, so I went into the MSQ itself and changed them, ala Ben's thread recently. Same thing happened to me, all of them turned to 417. Changed the closed loop targets to 10 and the limit to 3 like Ben did, and they stay now, but the same thing happens. 70% won't go above 63, 80 won't go above 73.