07-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Total Cats: -4
Originally Posted by paul
uhhh. have you tuned at all?
6. make sure your WBO2 is set. Calculate Fields --> Wideband O2-AFR
7. open the log file you just made
8. open your current msq - click 'Open MSQ' button
9. click VE Analyzer button
10. click run analysis
11. accept new VE table
12. save or save as new VE table
back in Megatune
13. open the new MSQ file you just created with VE Analyzer
14. Yes, burn it to controller.
repeat starting with step 4 until you get a good tune
Excellent outline of the procedure! Thanks.
In the section of the quote I've bolded, does that save it in the MSQ?