06-29-2015, 11:40 PM
Destroyer of Inconel
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In ur driveway, abusin' ur WPA
Total Cats: 729
This is what came with my MS3-B. Are you doing ALL
Setting the base timing:
1. Run TunerStudio and open your project
2. Make sure you are in Online mode
3. Go to Basic Setup -> More Ignition Settings
4. Set "Fixed Advance" to "Fixed Timing"
5. Set "Timing for Fixed Advanced" to "10".
6. Click Burn (if running, the engine may die at this point)
7. Switch the ignition off and on again.
8. Start the car
9. The crank pulley on the 99-05 has two marks on it. The left mark should align
with the "10" sign just behing the pulley, while the right mark should align with
the "T" mark behind the pulley. On the 90-97, there is only one mark, which
should align with the “10” mark.
10. Go to Tools -> Trigger Wizard
11. Press the "-" and "+" buttons until both marks on the pulley are properly aligned.
12. Press Burn when you are done. The engine may die.
13. Go to Basic Setup -> More Ignition Settings
14. Set "Fixed Advance" back to "Use Table" and click Burn
15. Switch the ignition off and on again - this is very important, if you don't do it, the
car will not start.
16. Start the car - the base timing is now set properly!
Edit - cut and paste got screwed up, I fixed it