There were a couple of posts from people w/ the same issues I had, I'm running V3.0 MS1 w/ Hi-res code.
I just found my problem that was causing:
-Idle bouncing between lean and rich
-Starting out cruising at 14 AFR and going progressively lean over time
-A VE table that looks like the Andes
-Idling (when it wasn't bouncing) at 10.5 AFR no matter what I did to idle cells
Turns out "constant baromtric correction" got switched on at some point (I don't have a second MAP sensor), it must have been picking up noise and f'ing up the whole works.
I checked thru my datalogs, and barometric correction was all over the place, between 77% and 135%
It's amazing that the car ran as well as it did