Started my new engine today for the first time, also the first time using MS. The MS is MS2(PNP) built by braineack. I've 670cc EV14 injectors installed on the car, but besides that there isn't any changes in fuel/spark. Engine is much hated 1.6l with 1mm overbore 10.6:1 supertech and manleys. Also running bmw vTPS.
I'm almost certain that for some reason my used LC-1 controller is setup for narrowband and thus showing only 2 values, but haven't confirmed this and just wondering if someone more familiar with MS could analyze this. So, for my eyes/logic the AFR readings in different graphs(note the diagram below) seem inconsistent:
The AFR readings on the XYZ chart seem logical, but for some reason the readings on my LC-1 gauge and MS dashboard are not showing anything but 7.7 and 22.3 afr. I guess the possible narrowband setup is explaining this? Even though I bought this LC-1 from a guy who was running the gauge and a wbo2 sensor on his MS. The sensor is brand new 4.2 LSU, all the calibrations are made for LC-1/LC-2 according to braineacks instructions and only change I made in the tune was change REQ fuel and dead time from 1.0 -> 1.2. The engine started idling after the change on injector DT.
The diagram values just look a lot like narrowband changes for me, but I'm not familiar with ECU's or MS, so this is just based on some information I got from a friend/interwebs. I attached the log if some1 could take a look.
Sry for the quite possible confusing layout, I did have some beer since this is the first engine I've ever built and it WORKS(so far).