12-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston, TX / Lafayette, LA
Total Cats: 1
[TX] M2 Hard Dog Hard Core Hard Top Double Diagonal
The M2 Hardtop version of the Hard Core Bar is designed for the serious SCCA Solo 1 competitor that wants to maintain a dual purpose car for street and racing use, but doesn't want to give up the hard top or glass rear window convertible top.
Single main hoop diagonal brace and harness tabs standard - a second main hoop double diagonal brace may is for extra strength and better rear vision.
Compatible with the M2 (second generation 1999-2005) factory glass rear window convertible top.
* Full interior width; farther to the rear than the standard Hard Core allowing better head clearance
* Complete use of hard top and 1999-2005 factory glass rear window convertible top
* Durable black powdercoat finish
* Constructed of highest quality 1.75" diam x .120" wall 1026 alloy drawn over mandrel tubing
* Laser cut 3/16" mounting and back-up plates
* Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts
Roll Bar Accessories:
* Stitched vinyl
* SFI approved high density and traditional foam padding
I am pulling this bar from my car soon and am trying to sell it locally to avoid shipping. As stated above it is the HDHCHTDD w/ vinyl cover and SFI padding. All hardware and brackets are included.
The bar, padding and cover are in great shape, never tested the integrity of the bar . it has always been under the hard top so the vinyl is not faded at all.
Price is $450 (Firm) and you'll have to pick it up on the west side of Houston.