I need monies! I'm in debt of a loan, so I need the monies quick!
$300 - Sport Brakes
- comes with calipers, brackets, and worn out brake pads
- complete, for the front AND rear! =)
$850 - used M45 JRSC kit (1.6 nonAC/nonPS)
- comes with 1.6L AFM, smaller SC nose pulley (for more boost!), but no engine management
- also comes with JR high flow fuel pump
- it's a complete kit.. all brackets, tensioners, pulleys, belts, etc.. included
- i know i know.. who in their right mind would buy a SC in the first place =(
only pictures of the blower itself. too lazy to take pictures of all the brackets, hoses, etc.. hahaha. but if you REALLY want to see pics of them then i will take them.
$550 - MEGASQUIRT! (MSPNP9093)
- includes vacuum hose and computer cable!
- It's used
$215 - Tom's motorsports CF bucket seat
- no brackets/sliders
- BRAND SPANKIN NEW!
- got it from someone on this board but never installed due to lack of fab skills =(
-its very pretty
$40 - RX7 AFM
- Who in their right mind would UPGRADE their shitty AFM to a better-but-still-shitty AFM when they can get do an AFM-delete? Scroll up to buy MSPNP
$100 (pending to jamessomething)- Stock daisy wheels w/center caps
- PLENTY OF TREAD!
$15 - Stock NA intake
- includes snorkel and airbox, but not the crossover tube
- someone just buy it to help a brotha out?
$15 - Spare wheel
- buy it to help a brotha out?
- comes with the cover AND the bolt, so you can tie it down right!
$100 - Used SR20 T25 turbo
- I got it from someone on this board, but it wasn't in the condition as advertised
- Blades are in EXCELLENT shape
- No play side-to-side or in/out, but it doesnt spin good. I'm pretty sure it's because the nut is tightened a little too much.
- Don't take my word for it because I'm not a turbo master!!
$10 (or free...) - NA Sun Visors
- I accept donations?
- Just take these away from me, but leave me some sort of compensation!
All items located in Inland Empire, CA. (City of Perris to be exact). Convenient pickup for those of you who go to Inland Drift.
I can ship any of it (except the wheels), but you cover the shipping costs.
Prices are without shipping. I prefer local pickup anyhow so you can check them out for yourself in person and determine whether you REALLY want them or not.
ALL PRICES ARE OBO! But don't be surprised if I say no, hahaha. I'm a pretty reasonable guy, but some people lowball like whoa.
Keep in mind that:
You are taking advantage of a poor college student who happens to be in a bad situation!!! I would be keeping some of this stuff (I<3MSPNP,T25,seat) but I have no choice.. sadly..