04-25-2016, 09:34 AM
Join Date: Jun 2013
Total Cats: 0
1.6 miata turbo setup
TURBO KIT HAS BEEN SOLD, NB WHEEL STILL FOR SALE.
Selling all my turbo parts for a 1.6 miata. I bought most of the parts together off a running car, got the last few pieces I needed last year, but then just sold the car. Will be going 1.8 in the near future. I would like to sell this as a full kit to someone as it would allow them to bolt on and go. Located north of Milwaukee WI, shipping and paypal fees by buyer.
- Older style FM manifold
- Begi seperated gasses downpipe
- GT2560R turbo in good condition, no shaft play
- stainless oil and coolant lines with fittings
- large front mount intercooler with hard pipes (just repainted black), includes couplers and clamps
- Autometer boost gauge new in box
- AEM wideband O2
- Link ECU, sensor, knock sensor, MAP
- Greddy BOV
- 440CC injectors
Also have a NB 3 spoke steering wheel with no air bag, $50 plus shipping.
To my knowledge this was for a PS AC car. Shipping and paypal fees by others, the price is $2200.
Last edited by Swanpuppy; 04-27-2016 at 08:30 AM.