02-19-2013, 07:26 PM
Join Date: Jun 2010
Total Cats: 0
1.8 Turbo Parts/Coilovers/Stock '99 Parts
I am looking to sell some aftermarket parts that were just installed a couple months ago on my 1999 NB as well as some stock parts so that I can start my Spec Miata build. The car is currently being stored in my garage at my house in Chicago while I am a full-time student at college a couple hours away from Chicago. Since I live at school I have not had time to go home and uninstall all of the parts but I was able to make it home the other day to take some pictures of the parts installed. I will be home next weekend and will take off all of the parts and can ship them out to where they need to go or I can meet up in person if local. Prices do not include shipping
. Feel free to PM me or text me at 847-562-six six zero one.
- BEGI Shanghai-S Turbo Kit: (Includes turbo, manifold, downpipe, oil supply/coolant/drain lines, piping,K&N filter, turbo hose, and clamps)(3,000 miles on it) SOLD
- Megasquirt PNP2 ECU: (Comes with Megasquirt software) $650
- Enthuza 3" midpipe and muffler: (Midpipe is heat wrapped)(3,000 miles on both) $550
- Flying Miata V-Maxx Classic Coilovers: (3,000 miles on them) $450+ your stock shocks/struts
- CXRacing FMIC with piping and brackets: (3,000 miles on it) SOLD
- RX8 430cc Yellow injectors: $150
- Innovate MTX-L Wideband: (Comes with silver bezel, white gauge face, and Innovate software) SOLD
- TurboSmart Kompact Blowoff Valve: (3,000 miles on it) $100
- AutoMeter Boost Gauge: SOLD
- Dual Gauge Pod: SOLD
- Nardi Torino Steering Wheel: $125 or trade for racing steering wheel
- Stock Tan Leather Seats with Rails: $90 for passenger/$75 for driver (has small tear)
- Pair of stock Bose Door Speakers with Tweeters: $90
- Pair of Tan Door Panels: $90
- Tan Center Console: $40
*When I started my car this past weekend I noticed the wideband was having a slight display issue. It still works perfectly fine but it appears that some of the pixels on the screen light up when they shouldn't. It is still easily readable though. Innovate said they will replace the unit for free if it is sent in. Price has been reduced accordingly. The slight issue can be seen in the picture.
Last edited by Mason77; 02-21-2013 at 04:37 PM.