Up for sale is the turbo kit from my car, it currently has just under 5,000 miles on it, so it's in great shape.
Here's what is included:
- BEGi ceramic coated Directed Pulse log manifold with compressor heat shield. It currently has no provision for EGR, but that can be added if needed. Also has 10mm manifold/turbo studs.
- Garrett GT2871R w/ ported internal wastegate (by BEGi), separated exhaust and wastegate chambers, & ceramic coated turbine housing. The wastegate actuator is an adjustable type.
- BEGi stainless steel divorced gases downpipe with 2 wideband o2 sensor ports, OEM o2 sensor port, NPT port for pyrometer probe fitting (directly after turbine), and 2.75" outlet.
- Enthuza metal core catalytic converter with 2.75" inlet and 3" outlet (matched to downpipe).
- Flyin' Miata 19" intercooler kit (largest IC FM offers). This one for 94-97 Miatas, it can be made to fit other years however, the differences being in the IC mount and the metal elbow pipe. If you have a 94-97 with a/c, I can include the modified a/c condenser I have, the large IC will not fit with the dryer can in the OEM location. The metal elbow pipe has a barb fitting for the wastegate vacuum line (so it gets a post-intercooler reading) and is also tapped for a water injection nozzle. All t-bolt clamps included.
- Flyin' Miata Cold Air Intake Box (90-97)
- RC Engineering 550cc Injectors which were freshly cleaned and flow tested by Injector-Rehab. I'll include the harness as well.
- Walbro 190LPH Fuel Pump - Used, but still functions perfectly
- Autometer Cobalt full sweep electric Boost/Vac gauge, reads 30 in.Hg. and 30 psi. Includes MAP sensor.
- AEM UEGO WBo2 Controller. Will also include spare o2 sensor I have, slightly used, but perfect for a spare.
Basically to complete the turbo kit, you'd need an ECU, boost control, oil and water lines, an intake, upgraded clutch, and optionally a larger exhaust. I didn't get any power numbers with this kit, but it performed drastically better than my old FMII kit with the GT2560R turbo.
Asking price is $3000 plus shipping. I am not interested in parting it out currently.
I also have a Torsen loaded with CryoREM treated 3.636 gears, the Cryo treatment strengthens the gears and the REM treatment reduces friction. I will include the complete housing (and axles if they are wanted for someone doing a swap) plus Energy Suspension poly mounts. I'll also include the mechanical speedometer sensor I have if wanted.
Asking price is $900 plus shipping.