01-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern Illinois
Total Cats: 2
Back to stock sale
Ok guys, putting my 95m back to stock for sale in the spring. All of these items worked great on my 95m with no issues. Pricing includes shipping in the lower 48. Will entertain reasonable offers. I'm also looking for a Gt2560r in near new condition if you have that to trade.
1. Trackspeed NA radiator, worked great for keeping my car cool on track during our wonderful midwest summers. Upper spigot was modified for easier access and no rubbing on throttle inlet. Easily changed back.
2. MSLabs MS3 94-95 Basic, current firmware 1.4. GM IAT sensor and EBC solenoid included. Could be adapted to other years with a little rewiring. I can't do it, you would have to explore this with Reverant for details.
3. 94-97 NA8 stainless cat delete test pipe 2.5" ID
4. Mtuned coolant reroute kit with used hose
5. DIY Toyota COPS with harness and hold down plate
6. Stewart Developement Revalved Bilsteins with ISC tophats and 36mm Fatcat bumpstops, 500# front 300# rear, very civilized street ride and good control for autox and track days with 200TW tires, comes with original and revalved dyno sheets. These have about 15k street miles, 6 track days, several autox days.
7. Bell S1 Stainless Downpipe for T25, will need a new coupler bolt/nut
8. Innovate LC-1 with Blue DB AFR Gauge and all wiring/cables/sensor
9. FM 2.5" Stainless Turbo Exhaust with midpipe.
10. MSM 14mm rear sway bar with mounting clamps and bushings
11. NB BP4W Throttle Body, I used this on my 95 to eliminate the IAC hose, worked great
Paypal or cash on pickup
skipstr at siu.edu
ebay user name is the same for reference
Last edited by skipstr; 01-22-2016 at 01:29 AM.
Reason: Price change