12-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: BEGi / Bell Engineering
Total Cats: -35
BEGi MOAB/Uber Hybrid system for Sale
Owner wants to ditch the SM2 class, so he is selling the Kit we used for development for the 99+ MOAB system.
- Used Supercharger Unit. The rotors have been replaced by PSE with ~100 miles on them.
- New intake manifold design with rod end bearing support brackets. Better routing of vacuum ports added as well.
- New intercooler inlet and outlet tubing
- New intercooler design (same as the current BEGi Turbos)
- Cool air box & K&N filter
- New throttle body, 70 mm polished aluminum
- 11-12 psi pulley (at sea level)
- New supercharger inlet tubing
- New throttle inlet design
- Sturdier throttle cable bracket design (as compared to the Uber)
- Black powdercoated tubes
- Black turbo hose
- T-bolt hose clamps
Shipping will cost $85.00 in the continental US.
The new intake tubing is especially nice, it now mounts to the valve cover to prevent it from tending to "rest" on-top-of the ignition wires. The larger throttle body should of course help on the power front, and allows for larger volume. The new IC design makes it easier to mount and unmount as well as being a bit easier to plumb/work with. It will not run on any stock parts or the bumper. The cool air box is a huge improvement over the sheet-metal L bracket that came with the U2.It totally isolates the air filter from the engine heat.
1 year warranty on all parts except the supercharger. PSE carries the warranty on the new rotors, if there is one.
Price $1900.00 obo
If interested call Stephanie @ 830.438.2890