12-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Join Date: Jul 2006
Total Cats: 72
Coming Soon: My Greddy Kit
I've had a few people IM me over the past few months, asking to let them know when I'd be taking my Greddy kit off my car. Well, that time is approaching. I have no set time line as of yet. But here is your warning. Start scratching your pennies together.
What will be included:
- Greddy manifold, no problems, with proper relief cuts and EGT probe port
- Mitsubishi TD04-15G, very minimal shaft play (there was essentially no shaft play last week when I tested it, but to be safe I'll call it "minimal"). turbo is good and does not do anything funny or consume oil
- BEGi inlet port prototype. replaces Greddy's restrictive "U" inlet pipe. possibly the only one is existence. that's worth $500 by itself, right
- TurboTony 2.5" downpipe, last I checked it was leaking a little around the flex joint--just like all flex joints do as they age. This pipe has (2) o2 sensor bungs, 1 in the standard NB position near the turbine and the other in the standard WB position by the flex joint.
- AFM air filter adapter and foam filter (K&N?)
- Greddy question mark shaped outlet pipe (this is used if you do not install an intercooler)
I'm not sure that things like the oil lines should be reused, but I suppose you can have them if you want them.
Also, no engine management will be included. Your best deal is to pick up a MegaSquirt or MSPNP anyway.
I'm thinking $800. Add an intercooler and engine management and it's good for 250 whp or more. Pictures and dyno chart in vBGarage. Feel free to direct questions in this thread, or call me to discuss (PM for #).
Last edited by Ben; 12-10-2007 at 05:23 PM.