My old front brakes. As I removed them from the car. The setup includes:
- M-Tuned Corrado rotor brackets
- 1.8 calipers
- 1.8 brackets
- stainless steel brake lines (fronts only)
- pretty much new rotors (11")
- Porterfield R4S pads (fronts only) - a lot of life left
- Carbotech XP10 pads (fronts only) - also a lot of life left
$250 plus shipping. I would really, really prefer local pickup. I also have at least 2 other rotors laying around the garage, those are free.
Corrado rotors is the biggest cheap kit you can run.
To replicate this setup it would cost you $220 in just pads (145 carbotech, 75 porterfield), $120 in bracket kit, $50 in rotors, $50 in lines and who knows how much for stock calipers/brackets ($50?).
I was planning to use this setup for a while but bought 11.75" TSE kit instead. The rotors that had defective casting were thrown in the garbage, so don't worry about them failing.